Monday 18 July 2016

Food Writing Going Pro!

Hi All,

It's been some time since I've posted something. You know how life tends to interfere with things you love to do. Well, if what comes as 'life' are still things you love to do, then it's okay! That's what's (thankfully) been happening for me. 

So the good news is that I have taken my food writing to a pro level. I am now a freelance restaurant reviewer with Know Your Town a monthly magazine that's dedicated to the lovely town I grew up in: Thane. 

Here's a preview of what I have been doing! 


So if you live in and around Thane and want to read up more: you can go to the website knowyourtown.co.in and subscribe to the magazine. A few clicks and it will be at your doorstep every month! 



1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog!This blog is very helpful ..pls share more abt it!
    spiceskerala

    ReplyDelete